Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Have You Ever Wanted to be a Mermaid?


Jacket: TNA, Shirt: Gryphon, Skirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim, Boots: Rose Gold, Bag: Asos

I think every little girl has fantasies of becoming a mermaid. I've outgrown those dreams, but I would be lying if I said I didn't find beauty in things that remind me of mermaids. Many sequins and other shimmery things make their home in my closet and I pull them out every now and then when I feel like being shiny. Besides, who doesn't love a good sequin?

I'm wearing the same boots from my last post. I love these boots so much that I've considered buying them not only in different colors, but in the same color lest they ever fall apart. They're so comfortable, like slippers—except cooler, and it doesn't get much cooler than slippers. And I apologize for the bag. I'm the type of person who uses a bag over and over again until I get deathly sick of it. But if it's starting to get annoying, let me know and I'll switch it up. The skirt is awesome, with a delightful textured material, cool pleats and sassy zipper all the way down the back. The photos don't do it justice.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous outfit! I love the sequins :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete