Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Additions, Welcome to the Family


A warm welcome to my two latest shoe purchases. I've been looking for ankle booties for a while now, especially since I've finally admitted to myself that fall is coming.

I originally had my eye on the Isabel Marant ones, but my current funemployment situation means I can't spend $$$ on a single pair of shoes. So, I got something similar instead. The black pair are Steven by Steve Madden (here) and the tan pair are DV by Dolce Vita (here). I got them shipped overnight via Zappos VIP which is beyond amazing. Both shoes are so comfy and the heels are just low enough that I can wear them all day long.

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! Perfect for fall. :)

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren
    rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete