Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Look Ma, No Black!
It's sad, but I rarely go a day without at least one piece of black on me. This spring, I'm determined to inject some real color into my wardrobe. Now, I have two sets of wishlists. My completely unrealistic, designer-filled one—the one where I buy a Proenza Schouler PS11 in every color—and my more reasonable, borderline cheap one. Since I am sadly working on a fashion writer budget without a trust fund (and am in no mood to torture myself), I present color—the high street way!
1. Zara Maxi Dress with Belt
2. ASOS Leather Saddle Bag
3. Topshop Peach Sunglasses
4. Topshop Luminate Grey Ankle Strap Sandal
5. ASOS Chiffon Crop Top Dress
6. ASOS Envelope Laptop Case
7. ASOS Haven Block Heel Suede Platform Sandals
8. ASOS Leather Patent Belt
9. Topshop Knitted Dark Rose Crochet Shift Dress
10. Warehouse Color Block Wrap Dress